Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reading Assignment Seven

Hello!

The time has come... prepare yourself: I finished The Innocent Man! Over the course of this past weekend, I took a nice, quiet vacation to the mountains. I also got sick, which meant that I got to have an excuse to curl up in bed and read all day long. That is exactly what I did. I laid in bed and read until I fell asleep, then I woke up and read some more. Well, after I did all this reading (and a little bit while), I had a lot to think about. The Innocent Man did a complete 180 on me. I opened to book thinking Ron Williamson killed Debbie Carter. Then I changed my mind, and then changed it twice more. By the time the actual truth came out, I knew two things: 1) Ron Williamson needed serious help, and 2) He didn't commit the murder. So, when I got to the truth, the truth did not disappoint me. It confirmed all of my previous beliefs, along with some of my predictions.

And it said: ***SPOILER ALERT***Highlight to read: Glen Gore was convicted of the murder of Debbie Carter. He was sentenced to death, and then at a new trial he was sentenced to life in prison without parole. I can't believe I called it... I was really happy when they reversed the sentence of Ron Williamson.


Well, I've finished my first book, and now it is time for the second. I'm not sure what I'll read, but I want to read something light after this. I need something to enjoy in a happy way. Suggestions would be nice!!!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment